Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form ‘SSC-HSC’ 2020 Procedure/Fees Date
Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020, Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2020, Maharashtra HSC Paper Revaluation Procedure 2020
Now you can easily fill online Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020 because application form after releasing SSC & HSC Annual Board results started online. If you wanted to fill up online Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2020 or Maharashtra HSC Paper Revaluation form 2020 then you can do this same by simply following the main link below here on this Page.
Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020
Maharashtra Board has just declared 10th and 12th Class Results 2020. Students may easily check their performance by official web Page. At this time, some students are not getting satisfactory markings. If you are one of those then Maharashtra Board is giving you one more chance which is called as Revaluation of Marks.
Check Latest* MP Board Supplementary Form 2020
Maharashtra HSC Revaluation Form 2020 available on the web Page. Download Maharashtra Board Rechecking form 2020 in PDF format and get to know more.
Maharashtra State Board Revaluation/ Rechecking Procedure-Process 2020:
- Firstly, all you need to select the main concern subject for which you want to count your marks again.
- Visit official website of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education which is mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in and download pdf Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020.
- You can also get the Maharashtra Board Revaluation Form 2020 from your school or nearest book store.
- Fill SSC/HSC Rechecking Form Carefully and with fees submit the application form.
- Now wait for your Results.
- You can also check answer sheets and for checking answer sheets you have to submit another form.
Latest Update=>> In the month of May-June 2020* Results of SSC-HSC 2020 Released online @ Maha Results Portal. Now finally students got supply or low marks as expected they can fill online HSC Revaluation- Rechecking form 2020. Link of Online Form with all details mentioned below on this Page.
We know very well that all students have given their best performance in these exams. Students are feeling conscious after checking their marks from official website. To check their performance, students entered their Enrolment Numbers and Date of Birth in the web Page.
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is all responsible for checking all Exam papers. You just need to download Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020 and submit that as soon as possible. After some days, this process will get over. There are large numbers of students are quite happy with their performance.
Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2020
SSC 10th Class Subjects:
- First Language Marathi
- “Second or Third Language Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Sindhi, Bengali
- Second or Third Language Hindi
- Second or Third Language (Composite Course) Hindi (Composite) (B)
- Second or Third Language Urdu
- First Language English
- Third Language English
- Mathematics Paper-I Algebra
- Arithmetic (76) (for blind, deaf, dumb, spastics, autism & learning disabled (dyscalculia)
- Mathematics Paper II
- Science & Technology Paper 1
- Physiology Hygiene & Home science (for blind, deaf, dumb, spastics, autism and learning disabled candidates only)
- Science & Technology Paper II
- Multi Skill Foundation Course
- Automobile Service Technician
- Retail Merchandising
- Healthcare -General Duty Asst.
- Beauty and Wellness
- Physical Education and Sports
- Tourism & Travels, Agriculture, Media & Entertainment, Banking & Financial Services
- Social Sciences Paper 1
- History and Political Science
- Social Sciences Paper II
- Geography & Economics
- Information Communication Technology
- Second or Third Language German
- Second or Third Language (Composite Course) Marathi (Composite) (A)
- Second or Third Language Gujarati
- Second or Third Language (Composite) Urdu
Maharashtra HSC Paper Revaluation Procedure 2020
HSC 12th Class Subjects:
- Co-Operation (A/C)
- Geology (S)
- Secretarial Practice (C)
- Physics (S)
- Organization of Commerce & Management (C)
- Chemistry (S)
- Mathematics & Statistics (A/S)
- Mathematics & Statistics (C)
- History & Development of Indian Music (A)
- Book Keeping & Accountancy (A/C)
- Biology (S)
- Automobile Service Technician
- Economics (A/S/C)
- Textiles (A/S) (44)
- Geography (A/S/C)
- History of Art & Appreciation (A)
- General Knowledge
- Information Technology Science
- Co-Operation (A/C)
- Geology (S) (41)
- Information Technology
Maharashtra State Board HSC Rechecking Form 2020
Candidates who are not happy with their Results or getting Compartment or supplementary; they all need to download Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020 of Rechecking and make their papers rechecked by the examiners. In this process, your exam papers will be rechecked and re calculated. To know more and more details of these exams then you need to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D from the keyboard. Here is the time to have a look on below table and know best instructions;
|Board Name||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education|
|Name of Class||10th and 12th Class Exams|
|Date of Exams||March|
|Category of Page||Revaluation forms|
|Results of Final Exams||Declared in May 2020|
|Dates of Compartment Exam||June 2020|
|Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form 2020||Apply Now|
|Maharashtra State Board HSC Rechecking Form 2020||Fill Online Form Now|
|Supply Exam Dates Check||Maharashtra Board Supplementary Timetable 2020|
MSBSHSE Revaluation Form Fees 2020
This is the best time for all students when then can know how much fee they need to pay, or how to download Application Fee for this process. Students should remember one thing that Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020 will come in PDF format and you need to submit that within limited time period.
At this time, you should also study for the Compartment Exams 2020. In the 10th and 12th Class Exams 2020, all students gave their best performance to crack.
Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form Fee 2020:
- Maharashtra State Board HSC Rechecking Form Fee 2020: 100/- Per Subject
- MSBSHSE Maharashtra SSC Revaluation Form Fee 2020: 100/- Per Subject
- Maharashtra Board Revaluation Form Last Date 2020: June Mid-Week 2020
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is the official Maharashtra State Board of Education. This Board is run under the Government of Maharashtra State.
Every year this Board conducts final Exams of HSC and SSC. Maharashtra Board was formed January 1, 1966, Main head office of Maharashtra Board is located in Pune, Maharashtra. Main languages of this Board are Marathi and English. If you are having any other query, then you just need to go to the main link which is provided above.
Maharashtra Board Revaluation Form Last Date 2020
Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020 details are now available here completely. We are wishing all of you guys best of luck for this examination. Main or complete instructions of Maharashtra Board Final Exams and Revaluation forms 2020 will be given here time to time. Keep your mind cool and positive and take wise decision for your future. At first of all, you need to get proper passing Score Cards from Maharashtra Board.
Wanted to fill online Maharashtra State Board Revaluation Form 2020? Click on the below provided link and check all important details of Maharashtra State Board SSC-HSC Rechecking Form 2020.
Get Details* Rechecking Form