CISCE Revaluation Form (ICSE-ISC) 2019 ‘Online’ Rechecking Procedure
CISCE Revaluation Form 2019, CISCE Rechecking Procedure 2019, ICSE 2019 Revaluation Form
Finally, after releasing official result of Class 10th & Class 12th, officials released online now CISCE Revaluation Form 2019. Yeah, you heard well and finally you can fill online officially CISCE Rechecking online form 2019 by clicking on the main link below mentioned here on this Page. Follow the link below here and download pdf Revaluation Form and fill it carefully with all correct details.
Latest Update:>> CISCE Result 2019 for ISC & ICSE has been published online on 7th May 2019 with 96.52% & 98.54% Pass Percentage. Now those students who wants to apply for ISC Revaluation Form or ICSE Revaluation Form 2019 they can apply online Now.
CISCE Revaluation Form 2019
Hi Folks! Download CISCE Revaluation Form 2019 from here. Yes, you have read that correct. Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has just declared 10th and 12th Class Exam Results 2019 in all across India. After checking for the Scores, there are large amount of students who are willing to get their Rechecking Forms.
Released:>> CISCE Supplementary Form 2019
Ultimately some students are there who are not happy or satisfied with the marks they got. Check more instructions of CISCE Rechecking form 2019 from here.
Click on the main proper link below here and fill online application form for the CISCE Revaluation Form 2019. Tap down here and apply online application form for ICSE & ISC Revaluation Form 2019. You have to fill application form as well as Pay amount for completing CISCE Revaluation Form 2019 Procedure; all major fee details as mentioned down below here.
CISCE Rechecking Procedure 2019
|Sr. No.||Content||Per Subject||All Subjects|
|1.||ICSE 2019 Revaluation Form||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 500/-|
|2.||ISC RevaluationICSE & ISC Application Form 2019||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 500/-|
CISCE has conducted the ICSE (Class-10th) Examination from 22nd February 2019 to 25th March 2019 and ISC (Class-12th) examination from 4th February 2019 to 25th March 2019. Over 10 Lakhs of students had appeared from this CISCE Board.
Available* CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019
Now finally after checking your examination results, if you are not satisfied with your marks in some of Subjects then you can apply for CISCE Revaluation Form 2019 and get checked your Answer Sheets by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations Board. Both CISCE Rechecking Form 2019, ICSE Revaluation Form 2019 is mentioned on this Page.
Well the Board is giving you for to confirm your Scores again by Rechecking method. Well in this method, you will just need to go online and download CISCE Revaluation Form 2019. To apply for Revaluation, students will also need to pay Online Fee. The Date to apply for this Form is limited so keep checking latest dates from here.
Know here* MP Board Supplementary Form 2019
The Board organized final exams of 10th and 12th class in March 2019. In May 2019, CISCE declared Exam marks on official Site only. The student had scored low marks or failed in the exam can apply for CISCE Rechecking 2019 or supply exam.
Class 10th Subjects:
- Commercial Studies (Group II Elective)
- Literature in English – ENGLISH Paper 2
- History and Civics – H.C.G. – Paper 1
- Second Languages: Ao -Naga, Assamese, Bengali, Dzongkha, Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Lepcha, Mizo, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Tangkhul, Telugu, Urdu Modern Foreign Languages: Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, French, German, Modern Armenian, Spanish, Thai, Tibetan, Japanese
- Art Paper 1 (Still Life)
- Geography H.C.G. Paper 2
- Physics – SCIENCE Paper 1
- Art Paper 2 (Nature Drawing/ Painting)
- Chemistry – SCIENCE Paper 2
- Economics (Group II Elective)
- (Group III – Elective) : Carnatic Music, Commercial Applications, Computer Applications, Cookery, Drama, Economic Applications, Environmental Applications, Fashion Designing, French, Hindustani Music, Home Science, Indian Dance, Physical Education, Western Music, Yoga Technical Drawing Applications
- Art Paper 3 (Original Composition)
- Biology – SCIENCE Paper 3
- Art Paper 4 (Applied Art), French/German (Group II Elective)
- Environmental Science (Group II Elective)
ICSE 2019 Revaluation Form
Class 12th Subjects:
- Physical Education – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Biology – Paper 2
- Accounts – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Home Science – Paper 2 – Examination Session
- Physics – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Biotechnology – Paper 2, Fashion Designing – Paper 2 (Practical)
- Computer Science – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Indian Music – Hindustani Paper 1 (Theory) Indian Music – Camatic Paper 1 (Theory) Western Music – Paper 1 (Theory) Home Science – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Art Paper 2 (Drawing & Painting from Nature)
- English – Paper 2 (Literature in English)
- Chemistry – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Political Science
- English – Paper 1 (English Language)
- Fashion Designing – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Geography – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Art Paper 1 (Drawing of Painting from Still Life) Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing Geometrical & Building Drawing
- Commerce, Electricity and Electronics
- Art Paper 4 (Original Imaginative Composition in Color)
- Biotechnology – Paper 1 (Theory), Elective English
- Environmental Science – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Indian Languages / Modern Foreign Languages / Classical Languages
- Art Paper 3 (Drawing or Painting of a Living Person)
- Art Paper 5 (Crafts “A”)
- Biology – Paper 1 (Theory)
- Business Studies
This is to inform all students that ICSE Board will give the Application forms of Rechecking of Exam 2019 in the month of June 2019. This is your duty to download Application Form, Pay Application fee and fill that forms.
You may click on the main link of these Forms and download that in PDF format. After the Exam Results, this is very important for all students to know about CISCE Revaluation Form 2019 Process. Grab some main news of CISCE Exam 2019;
ISC Paper Revaluation Application Form 2019
|Official Board Name||Council for Indian School Certificate Examination|
|Name of Standards||ICSE & ISC|
|Date of Final Exams||March 2019|
|Results Announcement||May 2019|
|Article About||Revaluation Form Fees Details/ Last Date/ Procedure|
|Last Date to Apply for Rechecking Form||May Last Week 2019|
At this time, candidates just need to know best news of these exams. We know that all students are eager to get good marks. Well in the Rechecking process, examiner will again check your Exam, Recalculate the Markings and also have a glance on important things. If you are having doubt that your marking is not done correct then must fill forms.
ICSE Board Rechecking Fees 2019
ICSE is Indian School Certificate Examinations which every year organizes both secondary and higher secondary education. This is quite important Board of India in which lacs of students participate yearly. Large numbers of schools are affiliated to CISCE Board. The result of 10th and 12th Class result is announced now. Students are looking for the Rechecking of Exam Forms now. After filling the Application forms, students will get exact Results right after 2 weeks.
We are always ready to share best information with you guys. This is the best time for all students, when they can collect more and more instructions201. If you have more doubts or queries then follow this page continuously. We want you guys to stay in touch with us and get beneficial news. Share this page with your friends to get them updated. After official announcement of ICSE Rechecking Form 2019, you may check out the status from here.
How to Complete CISCE Rechecking Procedure 2019:>>
- At first of all, download Revaluation form from the official web Authority of Council for Indian School Certificate Examination.
- Fill the Application form with all correct details.
- Pay the Amount and send the CISCE Revaluation Form 2019 to the given address down below.
Now fill online ICSE 2019 Revaluation Form, ISC Revaluation Application Form 2019 by clicking on the main link below mentioned here.
Link* Application form