CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019 Last~Date ‘XII’ Revaluation Apply-Now
CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019, CBSE 12th Revaluation Online Form 2019, CBSE Class 12th Revaluation Online Application Form 2019
Apply for Latest CBSE 12th Revaluation Form 2019 because finally after releasing official CBSE 12th Examination results officials finally released CBSE 12th Revaluation Online Form 2019.
Available* CBSE 12th Reappear form 2019
Finally on May 2019, Result of CBSE 12th Board released online. You can finally check your online CBSE Board Class 12th Result 2019. Also Good News is that CBSE Board 12th Revaluation Form 2019 and CBSE 12th rechecking form 2019 is finally available.
Also Check:>> CBSE 10th Revaluation form 2019
Hence, if you have any doubt on your examination results then you can fill online application form for this Latest CBSE Class 12 Rechecking 2019 by Subject wise.
CBSE Board Class 12th Revaluation 2019 Details & Fee Structure:>>
- Rs. 100/- will be charge from students for per Question.
- Maximum 10 Questions can be put by the Student for Revaluation.
- Revaluation Application form fee will accept by the Board through E-challan/electronic payment gateway.
- If deviation of marks of more 5 Marks or more marks, then marks granted in the first Evaluation. Now after revaluation after totaling new marks will be counted.
Central Board of Secondary Education has completed 12th Class All Subjects Exams 2019 in all over India. In these Exams, just like every year, millions of students participated.
How to Download Digital Marksheet of CBSE Board Class 12th Exam 2019:
- First thing you need to note this CBSE Board only display the Answer Book Sheets at DigiLocker.
- You will get DigiLocker username and password @ your Mobile Phone Through SMS on that exact Number which registered with official CBSE Board.
- Now you will receive username and password on your Phone and click on the login button after filling all required Details.
- There you go, you can now be accessible for all your CBSE Board Class 12th Answer Photocopy Sheet.
Released:> PSEB Rechecking Form Online 2019
Download CBSE 12th Revaluation Online Form 2019last date from the below link. On beneath of page, you may easily find out the Online Form to fill and Submit for Re Checking of exam. If you are not satisfied with your Marks, then you should Apply for the Rechecking.
Latest Update:~ Finally from June 1st, 2019 CBSE Board commenced Class 12th Rechecking & Revaluation application form 2019. Dear Students you can fill online application form @ cbse.nic.in Portal.
CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019
All Students who have participated in these exams may also check their Results from the official web Page. After the Exam Results, large numbers of students are here who want to make CBSE 12th Rechecking Form of some subjects.
CBSE 12th Revaluation form Fees 2019:>>
The re-evaluation is the process of re-correcting/ re-counting the answer sheet and the supply exams mean the process of re-appearing for the exam to clear their backlogs.
CBSE Rechecking-Revaluation Application Form Fees 2019:
|Application Name||Duration of Form||Fees in Rupees|
|Verification of Marks||5 Days Available at online Portal||Rs. 500/- Per Subject|
|Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Sheet||2 Days Available at online Portal||Rs. 700/- Per Subject|
|Revaluation Form||2 Days Available at online Portal||Rs. 100/- Per Question|
There is online and offline mode to apply for the CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019 of Exam. The web Page of CBSE Board to know important instructions is cbse.nic.in. You should also check more and more details of this Exam easily.
Quick CBSE 12th Revaluation Online Form 2019 Details:
- Total Subjects: 116 Subjects
- Appeared Students in 2019: 2 Million + Students
- CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019 Commencement: June 1st, 2019
- Last Date of Online form: June 22nd, 2019
CBSE 12th Revaluation Online Form 2019
The CBSE Board has declared 12th Class Final Score cards in May 2019. If you are one of the appearing students, then this is right destination for all of you. Good chance to get your accurate marks through CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019.
You will also need to submit little fee for rechecking of Exam. After the Rechecking, if your guess is right then that money will be refunded to you.
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||CBSE 12th Board Exam 2019|
|Category of Page||CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019|
|Application form Status||Live Now|
|Last Date to Apply CBSE Class 12 Rechecking Online Form 2019||June 2019|
|Starting Date of CBSE 12th Exam||15th Feb 2019|
|Last Date of CBSE Board 12th Class Exam||4th April 2019|
|Exam Location||All Over India|
|Fee Details||Mentioned Below|
We are going to share here better than the best information with you. For that, students are needed to stay connected all the time. This is the free time in which all students should do something important and helpful for you. Last Year CBSE Board Exam Results was amazing.
Regions of CBSE Board:>>
- Delhi Region: NCT of Delhi – Foreign Schools
- Chennai Region: Tamil Nadu – Andhra Pradesh – Karnataka – Maharashtra – Goa – Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands – Daman & Diu
- Guwahati Region: Assam – Nagaland – Manipur – Meghalaya – Tripura – Sikkim – Arunachal Pradesh – Mizoram
- Ajmer Region: Rajasthan – Gujarat – Madhya Pradesh – Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Panchkula Region: Haryana – Union Territory of Chandigarh – Punjab – J&K – Himachal Pradesh
- Allahabad Region: Uttar Pradesh – Uttarakhand
- Patna Region: Bihar – Jharkhand
- Bhubaneswar Region: West Bengal – Orissa – Chhattisgarh
- Thiruvananthapuram Region: Kerala and Lakshadweep
- Dehradun Region: Uttar Pradesh – Uttarakhand
The Exam of 12th class 2017 announced on Sunday, 28 May. Over 10,673 schools had their students giving the exams this year, the examinations were held in a total of 3,504 exam centres.
Know About:~ CBSE 12th Improvement Form 2020
CBSE Class 12th Revaluation Online Application Form 2019
Total of 10,20,762 appeared for the exams and out of these, 8,37,229 passed. This was really good results we must say. Check out more and more news of these Exams from here. We know that, students have done their best performance in these exams.
- English Elective -NCERT
- English Elective-CBSE (Functional English)
- CBSE 12 English Core
- Dance – Kathak
- CBSE 12 Dance – Odissi
- Creative Writing & Translation Studies
- Typography & Computer Application(Eng.)
- Microbiology (Mlt)
- Dark Room Technique
- Anatomy and Physio
- Child Health Nursing
- Clinical Bio-Chemistry
- Retail Services-II(NSQF)
- Information Storage & Retrival
- Fundamental of TR
- Introduction To Hospitality Management(NSQF)
- Music Aesthetics
- Garment Construction
- Traditional Indian Textile
- Electrical Machine
- Capital Market Operations
- Clinical Bio-Chemistry (Mlt)
- Primey Health Care
- Front Office Operation
- Music Production
- Fashion Studies
- Office Procedure & Practices
- Applied Physics
- Fundamental of Nursing II
- General Physics
- Food & Beverage Cost & Control
- Logistice Operation & Supply Chain Management -II
- Basic Horticulture
- Cost Accounting
- Business Studies
- Multimedia & Web Technology
- National Cadet Corps(NCC)
- Office Communication
- Beauty & Hair
- Music Karanataka (Vocal)
- Music Karanataka Instrumental (Melodic)
- CBSE 12 Music Hindustani Vocal
- Music Hindustani Instrumental Melodic
- Music Hindustani Instrumental Percussion
- Health Nur -II
- Basic Concept Of Health And Disease And Medical Terminology
- Applied Arts-Commercial Arts
- & Child Health Nur -II
- Sanskrit Elective
- Sanskrit Core
CBSE Class 12 Rechecking Online Form 2019
- Engineering Graphics
- Heritage Crafts
- Human Rights & Gender Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Chemical Processing
- Marketing- II
- Financial Accounting-II
- Web Application
- Informatics Practice
- Computer Science
- Mass Media Studies
- Typography & Computer Application(Eng.)
- Autoshop Repair & Practice-II NSQF
- Food Service and Beverages
- The Creative & Commercial Process In Mass Media-II
- Design and Innovations
- Fabric Study
- Printed Textile
- Electrical Appliances
- Graphic Design
- Knowledge Traditions & Practice Of India
- Shorthand English
- Shorthand Hindi
- Engineering Science
- Evol & Forms of MM
- Library Systems & Resource Management
- Database Management Application (NSQF)
- Hindi Elective
- Hindi Core
- Urdu Elective
- Urdu Core
- Theatre Studies
- Secretarial Practice & Accounting
- AC and Refrigeration
- Ophthalmic Techniques-II
- Laboratory Medicine CLN
- Anatomy and Physio
- Engineering Mechan.
- AC and Referegeration – II
- Laboratory Medicine-II
- Advanced Front Office Operations
- Olericulture – II
- Business Operation & Administration
- Basic Pattern Development
- Insurance -II
- Trouble Shooting & Maintenance Of Electronic Equipment
- Derivative Market Operations
- Political Science
- Auto Engineering-II (NSQF)
- Legal Studies
- Food Production I
- Travel Agency & Tour Operations Business(NSQF)
- Operation & Maintenance of Communication Devices
- Food Production II
- Geospatial Technology
- Retail Operations-II(NSQF)
- Holistic Health -I)
- Home Science
- Physical Education
cbse.nic.in 12th rechecking form 2019
CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019 Fee Details:
|Students have to pay Rs. 500/- as online Application form fee for CBSE 12th Rechecking Online Form 2019|
|Payment will be made through online Panel of CBSE Board through Credit / Debit Card via Payment Gateway.|
Official CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education which is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India.
Released:- MP Board Supplementary Form 2019
This is the CBSE Board which was formed on 3 November 1962 with the head quarter in New Delhi, India. Main languages of this CBSE Examination Board are English and Hindi. You may now check Rechecking forms of 12th Class Final Exams from the web Page below.
How to Apply online for CBSE Board 12th Revaluation form 2019:
- First of all, student should need to apply for the photocopy (Answer Sheets) of Subjects he/she want to reevaluate.
- After download or getting Answer Sheet Book visit official web Panel of CBSE Board.
- Click on the main suitable link of Revaluation from in the Given Latest News Section.
- There you need to enter some of important details such as your Roll Number- Application Number of Photocopy.
- Tap on the Submit button.
- Make the Payment through online Mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or other Online Payment options.
Updated:- CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2019
Who can apply for CBSE 12th Revaluation form 2019?
- The one student who applied for Answer Sheet Copy (PhotoCopy) for his/her desired Subject.
- Student can get only Answer Book/Sheet of Following Subjects mentioned below in followings:
Subjects for CBSE 12th Revaluation 2019:
- English Core
- English Elective
- Functional English
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
- Business Studies
Best wishes regarding CBSE 12th Revaluation 2019 from our team to Supplementary Exam Team.
Tap on the main link below here and you could easily fill online CBSE 12th Rechecking Form 2019 by completing all major info details.
Students if you have any main query regarding CBSE Board 12th Revaluation/Rechecking please drop comments below on the comment Box. Expert Team will give you a quick reply on your query.
Apply Online form Link